Re: [Fwd: ACID3 test submissions]

Jeff,

without wishing to sound too cynical, I can't imagine there'd be many
takers for a sweep-stake on the number of accessibility tests.
Notwithstanding the accessible client-side scripting guidelines**.

~:"

couldn't immediately spot the closing date, but expect Anne's...

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-WCAG20-SCRIPT-TECHS-20041119/