Re: SVGT 1.2 Tests: Use of <tspan> with x, y, dx, and dy

Hi Kalle,

This is the official response from the SVG WG. Thank you for pointing
out the fixes required to the SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite.

Your email prompted me to go through all the tests in the Tiny 1.2 Test
Suite and fix any positional attributes on <tspan> elements. The
following tests have been fixed:

fonts-glyph-201-t
fonts-glyph-202-t
struct-common-201-t
struct-common-201-t-debug
text-align-203-t (replaced text-align-03-t)
text-fonts-202-t
text-fonts-203-t
udom-dom-210-t
udom-event-202-t
udom-event-203-t
udom-event-204-t
udom-event-205-t
udom-event-207-t
udom-event-208-t
udom-event-209-t
udom-smil-202-t

These fixes will appear in the next release of the SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso

Software Engineer

Canon Information Systems Research Australia
Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au