help on algorithms for rendering SVG graphic elements

From: Manlio Perillo <manlio.perillo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 19:35:01 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi.

I'm implementing a tool, where I plan to support the conversion of SVG
documents in PDF.
The tool is available here:
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/pdfimg

Development started with the need of import *big* PNG images in a PDF
document, with *high* color fidelity.

Recently I have added support for Type1 fonts, and now I'm implementing
support for JPEG images, SVG documents and OpenType fonts (hopefully, in
future, CSS, too).

In PDF, there is only support for cubic Bezier curves.
Where can I find algorithms for rendering all the SVG graphic elements
(quadratic Bezier curves, elliptical arc curve, ellipse and circle)
using cubic Bezier curves?

Thanks   Manlio Perillo