Re: Event handling in clipping conditions

Hi, Helder-

Helder Magalhães wrote (on 12/4/08 1:16 PM):
>> The SVG WG has resolved on an erratum [1] which we believe will clarify
>> this issue:
> [...]
>
> Thank you for reviewing this small but tricky issue, even if it may
> (potentially) break interoperability across current implementations...

To be clear, there is little current interop, so this can only improve
it.  It may temporarily make certain implementations conform a bit less,
but only until they patch their implementations.  I don't believe this
will cause any content to break, either way.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs