Re: External reference used in SVGT 1.2 test: media-anim-201-t

Hi Julien,

The were some fixes made to the test suite to resolve the issue that
you've brought up. These fixes should be in the most recent release of
the test suite.

I've recently update the reference image for the test [1] to match the
output generated by Opera.

Please note that there is a note in the specification was updated [2] to
include a note that no clipping of overflow is performed.

Please let the Working Group know if you have any further comments or
feedback regarding this test case.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso

[1] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/test/png/media-anim-201-t.png
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/coords.html#EstablishingANewViewport

This Closes ACTION-2145

--

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may
be confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the
sender by return email and delete the information from your system.