Re: stroke-width values

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann@carto.net> wrote:

> NonScalingStroke should already work in the newest Opera releases.

Non-scaling stroke, I like the sound of that.

But I don't use Opera as a platform for SVG apps because when I trap a
mouse click on an object Opera draws a bounding box rectangle around
it.  If I wanted a bounding box rect on an object, I'd happily draw it
myself.

I'd ask if there were a way to turn this off, but I don't want to
start checking for browser versions.

On the other hand, if you tell me this is a new SVG spec feature that
I don't know about that just is not implemented in other browsers,
I'll forgive you.  :)

--
Cheers!
Rick