SVG Migration

From: Varun Shingal <varun.shingal@versata.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:36:02 +0530
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi

We have been using batik in our system. We used to work on version 1.1
and were using the following API:

            SVGDocument document = documentFactory.createDocument(uri);
            // load the document
            DefaultSVGContext ctx
                =
(DefaultSVGContext)((SVGOMDocument)document).getSVGContext();
            ctx.setUserStyleSheetURI(userAgent.getUserStyleSheetURI());

            DocumentDescriptor desc =
documentFactory.getDocumentDescriptor();
            state = new DocumentState(uri, document, desc);
            cacheMap.put(uri, state);

However, we were now migrating to the 1.5.1 version and the API seems to
have disappeared.

Can anyone please help us with this and let us know how to do the same
thing or please point us where the migration documentation would be
available.

Thanks
Varun