Re: RE : What namespace features popular SVG tools really emit (ISSUE-37)

On Aug 4, 2008, at 22:03, Julien Reichel wrote:

> That is really interesting work...
>
> is there any way to extract from the data the amount of files that
> use SVG fonts or gradients for instance ? (I cannot find how... but
> maybe I'm missing something)

The HFS+ filesystem holding the test data broke, so I'm not going to
rerun the numbers soon.

However, if you want to modify my analyzer, it is in the 'validator'
svn repo (not a good place, but I was too lazy to establish a better
location) in the Validator.nu codebase:
http://about.validator.nu/#src

--
Henri Sivonen