Durkheim on gifts, was: Weather in London icon as email signature

David,

would a stock-ticker from your stockbrocker better suit the
sensibilities of this list?
one that easily pastes into a personal page of stocks.

now it is commercially important to know whether the graph/image/
number is static or active.
was this the latest price, or an old one?

the email aspect is a side issue, but does currently represent an easy
to understand model for exchange.
- see Durkheim on gifts.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd