Re: [OT?] Jonathan's mail crashes Mail.app

David,

I had asked Gavin to forward mail to this list, as independent
evidence of a crash.

it might be encourage adoption and bug resolution if others
experimented with SVG content in emails and signatures.

my current signature is http://www.peepo.org.uk/temp/signature.html

as this runs from my ancient laptop this is sometimes offline, eg at
the moment issues with bot attacks

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com