Re: [OT?] Jonathan's mail crashes Mail.app

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:04:27 +0100
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
To: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
David,

I had asked Gavin to forward mail to this list, as independent
evidence of a crash.

it might be encourage adoption and bug resolution if others
experimented with SVG content in emails and signatures.

my current signature is http://www.peepo.org.uk/temp/signature.html

as this runs from my ancient laptop this is sometimes offline, eg at
the moment issues with bot attacks

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com