[OT?] Jonathan's mail crashes Mail.app

From: Gavin Kistner <!@phrogz.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:11:57 -0600
To: www-svg@w3.org

For reasons I cannot begin to explain or justify, any time I attempt
to view a message that Jonathan Chetwynd has sent to the www-svg
mailing list my mail application (Mail.app on OS X) crashes.

His is the only email I've ever seen crash Mail.app, and it has
happened with each and every message he sends. Is there some funky SVG
in his .sig that anyone can see? Is anyone else on OS X and having
this same issue, or not having it?