Last Call: SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

From: (wrong string) ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:59:55 +0100
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, SVG List <www-svg@w3.org>
Last Call: SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

The ONS security requires a list of all attendees, so please be sure
to email me immediately

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

We have four short talks planned so far, ONS, Joost, Dotcomus & Peepo.

The Office of National Statistics has offered  to host our next
meeting at their Pimlico Office:

4:00-6:00p.m. Friday 5th October 2007

the entrance is directly outside Pimlico tube station.
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/about_ns/locations/onsmaps.asp

We will retire to a local hostelry if there is demand.