Re: OnLoad vs Rendition. FireFox vs Opera. which is correct?

From: Rick <graham.rick@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:58:42 -0400
To: www-svg@w3.org

After having run a more complete test on four browsers over three OS's
I've come to the conclusion that they all fire onload at the correct
time.  So there is no SVG issue.

Firefox blocks, so it looked to me as if Opera was rendering and then
firing onload, but this is not so.

I tested The latest versions of FireFox, Opera, Renesis and Safari on
MS, Linux and Mac (Where applicable)

Firefox blocks when a script runs, Opera, Renesis and Safari do not,
they update the image immediately when a mutation event occurs, which
is the case at onload.

So, I apologize for casting aspersions towards Opera, I am now of the
opinion that they behave most properly.

--
Cheers!
Rick