Re: animate-elem-33-t

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:25:02 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Obviously the PNG in the SVGT 1.2 Test Suite
is wrong, this can be seen already looking
times noted inside the SVG.

What I have seen, the PNG-generating tool has
several problems with animation. Obviously not
all wrong PNGs are replaced manually
in the beta version of the SVGT 1.2 Test Suite
or the PNG-generating tool replaced again some
PNGs manually fixed short before
(As I discovered now for paint-stroke-201-t) :-(
This happens in a beta version, but of course
very useful/helpful to know, which ones are wrong ...