Fwd: 3rd Call: HowTo make a 100% sheet with a hole in it that reveals a link

Jonathan,

Do the following 3 points summarize your issue:

- you want a "sheet" to cover the entire window
- you want a circular hole in the sheet to allow mouse pointer events
to reach to SVG element underneath the sheet
- you want the hole to remain perfectly circular regardless of the window size?

Jeff