(unknown charset) Re: MouseClick: Limiting polyline area to line only

From: (unknown charset) ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:24:36 +0000
Cc: (unknown charset) www-svg List <www-svg@w3.org>
To: (unknown charset) "Eckert, Johannes" <johannes.eckert.ext@siemens.com>

Johannes,

css allows many ways to give visual and even audio feedback, in
mozilla the cursor changes to hand, which being the default is
probably enough..

if you provided title and desc some ua include them in tooltips.

unless you are in a closed environment that will only support ASV,
then it may be desirable to drop the namespace. In almost any other
eventuality this doesn't seem to be the way to go...

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet