Re: MouseClick: Limiting polyline area to line only

From: Eckert, Johannes <johannes.eckert.ext@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:34:45 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi Jonathan,

I cut some things out but they where just more styles, elements and
sympbols, nothing great.
So overall the attached file should be qualified for a testcase.

In addition, I tested my last mentioned problem regarding line/polyline
differences with the Adobe SVG Viewer and see the arising message box is
coming. Only thing whitch isn't working in ASV is a cursor change.
I tried it with an external one but doesn't work either:
style="cursor: url('file:///D:/harrow.cur')"

Thus, the spec is just not correctly implemented in the Mobiform C#
control. So no reason to blame the W3C team! ;)

Thanks again! I'm still 'available' for further ideas on a solution!! :D

Johannes