Undefined behavior of missing feFunc[RGBA] in feComponentTransfer

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:28:39 +1000
To: Tim Rowley <tor@acm.org>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Tim,

This is the official response from the SVG WG. As you may know the SVG
WG has recently released an updated version of the SVG Full 1.1 Errata [1].

I am pleased to announce that this version of the Errata has proposed
wording for the issue you raised on the undefined behavior of missing
feFunc[RGBA] in feComponentTransfer [2].

We hope this proposed errata item addresses your issue. If not, we are
happy to consider any other suggestions you may have. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/01/REC-SVG11-20030114-errata
[2]