Paint server IRI in uDOM setTrait method of paint attribute

From: Curly Brackets <explicit.type@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:23:57 +0300
To: www-svg@w3.org
In the latest uDOM spec, why aren't paint server IRI values supported in
setTrait method of any paint attributes, e.g. fill? To my understanding if I
follow the spec, paint servers are currently unusable through uDOM.

I'd change the spec of fill attribute's setTrait method to:
setTrait [url(<Local IRI Reference>)| none | currentColor | inherit |
SVGRGBColor]

- CB