Re: a couple of issues with SVG 1.1 Mobile DTD

Hello, SVG WG,

Has any progress been made on this? Best would be to have the DTDs
properly republished, but if there is any way to get my hands on a
fixed version of the DTDs, that could be extremely useful and
important for the adoption of these SVG profiles.

Thanks
olivier

in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2007May/0011.html