Anti-alias support in SVG Tiny 1.2

From: Mustafizur Rahaman <mustaf.here@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 00:01:26 +0530
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi All,

 I just want to know whether there is any way to specify if we want
anti-aliasing and how much/what algorithm to use in case we want
anti-aliasing in a svg file.I did not find any svg file/example where they
have shown how to specify anti-aliasing.If any one can provide me any
relevant example or tell me they way i can do it, it would be very good.

 I read from the spec & i quote "Although anti-aliasing support is not a
strict requirement for a Conforming SVG Viewer, it is highly recommended for
display devices."

 Regs,

Rahaman.