Re: [Inkscape-user] Equivalent to Illustrator's Gradient Mesh?

Hi-

Chris Lilley wrote:
> On Monday, May 21, 2007, 7:00:48 AM, Doug wrote:
> DS> I also think that we should keep declarative animation in mind while
> DS> specifying this, so the gradients can be animated.  (Pretty obvious, but
> DS> I thought I'd mention it.)
>
> It is obvious but yes, we should. In particular, the mesh should not become
 > a not-mesh if an attribute is animated.

Yes, and discrete values should be used where possible, rather than
complex strings like those in path microsyntax, which can be normalized
by the UA creating authoring difficulties.  (I say this in case the
syntax leans toward specifying Beziers specifically for the gradient.)

Regards-
-Doug