RE: Creating a bezier curve with defined data-set

From: Thomas, Bimal <bimal.thomas@cgi.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:28:07 -0400
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm trying to create a smooth production decline curve with a dataset of
20 points. I explored the Bezier quadratic and cubic curves available
under SVG but it looks like they need control points outside my dataset
to function. Looks like I would need control points between each of the
20 points to get this to work. I would appreciate any ideas to generate
control points or even better, ideas on generating a smooth curve
without generating control points.

Thanks