SVG for Firefox and Linux

From: DjShadow <djrondon@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:10:57 -0300
To: www-svg@w3.org
 Hi Folks!

I have a problem. Adobe SVG viewer works fine just for IE.
I've tried to use it in Firefox and Opera and I had no good results.
Maybe you can help me. I need to render svg files like this:

http://www.tse.gov.br/partidos/desempenho/depCand/df/df/dfdf6565.svgz

When the map is ready you just click at "tematica" then you have the map
ready. But it just works using IE.
For Jesus, Do you know how to render this file on Firefox on windows or on
linux?

Thanks in advance and waiting your response desperately.

--DJ