RE: SVGT 1.2 : Animating "editable" attribute on text

Hi,
But the same chapter [2] link http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/text.html#editable-attribute contains
The schema for editable attribute as

Schema: editable

    <define name='svg.Editable.attr' combine='interleave'>
      <optional>
        <attribute name='editable' svg:animatable='false' svg:inheritable='false'>
          <choice>
       <value>none</value>
       <value>simple</value>
      </choice>
        </attribute>
      </optional>
    </define>

Which states editable is not animatable.

If editable is animatable it would mean the text can be edited for some time and then editing is prohibited.

Is this the right behaviour?

Best Regards,
Chethana R