Re: SVG12: IRI Processing rules and xlink:href

I have assigned this issue the following id: transcodeNFC-103
(http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/#transcodeNFC-103).

I have changed the wording in step 1.b. of Section
3.1.  Mapping of IRIs to URIs from:

            b. If the IRI is in some digital representation (e.g., an
               octet stream) in some known non-Unicode character
               encoding, convert the IRI to a sequence of characters
               from the UCS normalized according to NFC.

to:

            b. If the IRI is in some digital representation (e.g., an
               octet stream) in some known non-Unicode character
               encoding, convert the IRI to a sequence of characters
               from the UCS. The resulting sequence of characters
               SHOULD be normalized using NFC.

Any comments welcome!

Regards,    Martin.