Re: Proposed Liaison: [CSS2.1] Default Width and Height

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:48:35 +0100, Doug Schepers
<doug.schepers@vectoreal.com> wrote:
> The SVG WG has reviewed the proposal [1] by Fantasai for smarter way for
> the default width and height of an SVG image in HTML+CSS.  We would like
> to express our approval of it, and hope that the CSS WG incorporates it
> into CSS 2.1.  We urge the CDF WG to review it as well, and report on
> its suitability.

It would be good if that proposal was first put on a public list before
discussing it there. I'm wondering if this proposal still deals correctly
with "legacy" styling of <iframe>, <object>, etc.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>