SVG1.1 TestSuite 2006-12-13 animate-elem-60-t wallclock test

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:45:09 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello,

If I understand SMIL correct, test, description and PNG of
the subtest for wallclock in animate-elem-60-t seems to be wrong.

For this:
"
<rect x="-6" y="-6" width="12" height="12" fill="#3F3">
  <set attributeName="fill" to="#F33" begin="wallclock(2000-06-10T12:34:56Z)"
dur="indefinite"/>
</rect>
"
it is explained:
"
The eight's <set> target has its begin attribute set to 'wallclock()'.
Therefore, the target should never turn red because the target wallclock time
is in the past.
"

I think, correct would be something like (and in the PNG the rectangle has to
be red):
"
The eight's <set> target has its begin attribute set to 'wallclock()'.
Therefore, the target should be always turned red because the target
wallclock time is in the past and the dur is indefinite.
"

See SMIL; 3.2.1:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-smil-animation-20010904/#AnimFuncTiming

Because wallclock values are converted into document time, a wallclock value
in the past is the same as a negative offset for begin - the display at
presentation time is as if the animation of the attribute had started at the
given value in the past. The viewer has just to determine  the negative
offset, and can replace the wallclock with something like this (exact value
depending on the current time, but not important for this test case):

begin="-57000h"
begin="-205200000s"

Happy testing...