Re: [Bulk] MetaData SVG

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 06:45:12 +0000
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
To: Thibaud Elziere <thibaud@fotolia.com>

Thibaud,

which 'data structure' were you considering? RDF seems natural

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd

On 26 Feb 2007, at 14:49, Thibaud Elziere wrote:

Hello Everybody,

Fotolia (www.fotolia.com) will soon announce the launch of a vector
bank. The specificity of this vector bank is that only SVG format
will be accepted. We already accept images (JPG) and we use IPTC
metadata to embed information within images (title, keywords etc). We
are looking for the best way to do the same with SVG. Which data
structure do you think will be the best for SVG format ?

Thanks a lot !

Thibaud