Colour changes via pallette and image stretching.

From: Paul Randall <dev@paulrandall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:58:32 -0800 (PST)
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum and I was wondering if any of you have
any experience in dynamically changing various fill colours within SVG's?

I am hoping to get a cross browser solution (Firefox, Safari, IE6 & IE7
pretty much any major browser that supports SVG's).

I want to finish up with a design with complex elements that have fill
colours that can be changed by clicking on a pallette and am happy to use
any method possible. I also want to stretch the images horixontally by using
either radio buttons or a drop down list.

If any of you know of any tutorials that could halp me here please it would
be great. I am aiming to use inkscape to create the designs using bezier
curves.

Cheers

Paul Randall