SVGAT microformats WG

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:26:46 +0000
To: SVG List <www-svg@w3.org>

SVGAT microformats WG

anyone offer a neater acronym?

I'm seeking initiates for a formal working group within W3C, failing
that an informal one elsewhere.

The intention to define (and create?) a simple to use graphical
authoring tool that is fun to use and generates accessible resources
with clean code and optional metadata (RDF?).

My current concept is enhanced by these links:

http://microformats.org/about/	>>	humans first
http://www.isketch.org 			>>	interface
http://www.flickr.com			>>	real time authoring, sharing and
communication.
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~biglou/		>>	games that label images with RDF.
HTMLtidy						>>	tool that produces accessible clean code. ~:"

I guess we'd need to start by creating some documentation. Anyone
prepared to help make a start?

kind regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

declared interests: applying for IST7 research funding

ChalkŪ is a public domain open source tool that any child or adult
can pick up and use.