SVG Test Suite

From: Divick Kishore <divick.kishore@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 23:18:41 +0530
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi,
    I am trying to use SVG Test Suite for svg conformance, but there is no
documentation in the test suite for instructions on how to use the test
suite. I see two directories with html pages using <embed> and <object> tags
for inserting svg reference the the pages alongside a png image.

>From what I understand one can manually compare the output of the SVG
rendering with the png image as a test of correct rendering, but the png
image is so small that it is almost impossible to compare the rendered
document with the png image. Please correct me if there is something wrong
with my understanding of the Test suite and /or with the above statement.

Can someone guide me on how to use to the test suite for conformance tests ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Divick