Re: accessibility: vision as input device

Doug,

whilst appreciating that the WebAPI WG might nominally be a more
appropriate space, it remains the case that there are a number of
replies outstanding, and activity appears somewhat belated.

in particular as usual much of the query was if not SVG specific, at
least graphics related.
especially the failure to engage in authoring tool development and
the effect on standards development...

nonetheless forwarded at your request.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet