Extended deadline for SVG Open 2007 papers

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:28:23 +0200
To: "svg-developers@yahoogroups.com" <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>

Hi folks,

I have to apologise for this notice being so late. Due to several factors, which include problems on my end and a delay in getting the paper submission system up and running, we will be extending the deadline for abstracts until 1 June.

A proper call for papers will be coming out on Wednesday.

In the meantime, if you want to get some early review, you can email abstracts directly to me and I will send them for review manually.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

On behalf of the organisers

chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile    Opera Software: Standards Group
chaals@opera.com   Speed Dial: Keep up   http://opera.com