Re: pservers-grad-18-b.svg

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:11:05 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org

Off the top of my head: There are a couple textual errors in the
descriptions that I've pointed out:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20061213/htmlObjectHarness/full-linking-a-02-b.html
and http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20061213/htmlObjectHarness/full-linking-a-03-b.html
say "first of a set of three tests"

Erik/Chris,  any thoughts on when a new release of the test suite
would happen?  Also, does the w3c cvs copy have more tests or is it
only corrections to existing tests?

Thanks,
Jeff