Link on SVG image

From: Flavia <flatom1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:45:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi again!
I dinamically create in my Javascript a circle and set its attribute
xlink:href to a document like "Detail.html?gr=11111", with the passage of a
parameter. Why during visualization in a browser doesn't it see the
parameter I've passed but it take me to the page "Detail.html"? It seems
that it doesn't see all that is written after "?".
What could be the problem?
Thnaks! :)