SVG Tiny Libraries

From: Mohit Garg <mgarg@innoviti.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:27:23 +0530
To: www-svg@w3.org
  Dear Experts,

We are exploring the possibility of displaying SVG-Tiny animated
graphics on a micro-controller based device. My search has shown the
following libraries:

*Full SVG Libraries:*

    * librsvg
    * ksvg
    * Mozilla SVG Project

*SVG-Tiny Libraries*

    * TinyLine J2ME library

Are there any other SVG-Tiny libraries which we could use? (Both
OpenSource and CommercialSource would be fine).

I am a newbie to SVG. Please pardon me if I am asking something silly or
obvious. As per my current understanding, the SVG-Tiny specification is
a complete subset of the SVG specification. So, any Full-SVG library
should support the SVG-Tiny specification too. The idea then would be to
port these to our platform.

thanks and regards
Mohit Garg
System Engineer