SVG Logo Contest: personal preferences sought

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 08:55:14 +0100
Cc: <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>
To: SVG-Mobile@yahoogroups.com
please could others express there thoughts regarding their
preferences for a logo?

as to my own, read on:

Yesterday Stelt asked me on IRC if I was entering the SVG Logo Contest.

I replied that I rather thought not as I liked the current W3C
graphics logo
  as used here http://www.w3.org/Graphics/

which I find humane and homely unlike much technology which can be
hard and cold.

it was suggested that it wasn't interactive, and I agreed that
cowboys.svg has much to commend it, though it isn't a logo.

overnight it occurred to me that as a minimum I would naturally
require a logo to be accessible.
which might for instance mean that for me there - must - be some
visual feedback to tell the user which element in the logo has focus,
there should also be audio, keyboard tabbing, text equivalent and more.

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd

pastedGraphic.tiff
(image/tiff attachment: pastedGraphic.tiff)