Re: SVG Tiny 1.2 CR2006-08-10: path data

> I think, what you mean are the commands T and S (or s and t) -
> the expansion to Q and C is already mentioned in the specification.
> It has to be done by the viewer.
> This is straight forward. If you now it for Q -> C the problem is
> solved, because the paths are already normalised from small to large
> letters, T -> Q -> C and S -> C, therefore it is only the question,
> why not L -> C...

Hi
Thanks for reply. Now, how to convert T -> Q  and S -> C.
And what about the relatives path data, can that also be converted from t ->
q   and   s -> c.
As I was doing T -> C which was giving wrong results.
If T -> Q is done then I think my problem would be solved as I have api's
for Q.

Thanks
Nand Kumar.