Re: AT: Capture animateTransform in real time

Chris,

thank you for your timely response, whilst InkML is capable of
describing a timeline, it's not clear that it would be simple to
generate animateTransform , indeed SVG is not included in the InkML
draft.

these two threads may be relevant:
InkML: UA & Wacom
InkML & SVG
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/2006Nov/thread.html

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

On 3 Nov 2006, at 20:56, Chris Lilley wrote:

On Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 8:43:02 AM, Jonathan wrote:

JC> Capture animateTransform in real time
JC> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
JC> func=detail&aid=1584206&group_id=93438&atid=604306

JC> I've filed this bug at Inkscape, however if anybody can provide a
web
JC> based or other method, I'd be grateful ~:"

JC> I'd like to be able to draw, and whilst
JC> capturing the path, also capture the speed and
JC> acceleration.

Have a look at InkML

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-InkML-20061023/

which does exactly that.

--
Chris Lilley mailto:chris@w3.org
Interaction Domain Leader

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (3)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Polls | Calendar
-----
To unsubscribe send a message to: svg-developers-
unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
-or-
membership"
----

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
Recent Activity
19
New Members