Re: [SVGMobile12] STZLC3-9 listening to document events

Jean-Claude Dufourd wrote:
>We did not find a way to specify a listener on an event which is received by
>the document and not by an element of the scene. Such events would only be
>accessible through the creation of a listener by scripting.
>
>If this analysis is right, please specify a way to declare a listener
>element observing the document.

We have discussed this, and think that the use cases for this aren't
strong enough to add anything to the spec for this version.  It is
currently possible to do this using scripting.  However, this is
something we would definitely consider adding to the next version,
and to SVG 1.2 Full.

Please let us know shortly if this does not address your concerns.

Andrew.