[SVG12Mobile]: uDOM SVGElement and Element

From: Diego Gibellino <d.gibellino@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:13:35 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello www-svg,
Reading the uDOM idl I don't understand if SVGDocument and SVGElement
are accessible (in a SVG context) from a Document and Element nodes.
In particular, if I create an SVG element through the document
(Document interface) as in the following script:

Function a()
{
	var mySVGRect = document.createElementNS("SVGNS", "rect");

Then can I use the interface SVGElement on it?

 	mySVGRect.id = "IDNameOfSVGNode";

It seems reasonable to me working in that way in order to ensure the
access to svg module from the dom module but it is not clearly
declared in the SVG1.2t draft.

Thank you,

Diego.