Re: [SVGMobile12] Issue SVGT12-175 not resolved

Andrew Shellshear wrote:
> The complete current text for the SVG document fragment is as follows:
>
> SVG document fragment
>
>    The XML document sub-tree whose rootmost element is an 'svg' element.
> (The rootmost svg element.)
>
>    An SVG document fragment can consist of a stand-alone SVG document,
> or a fragment of a parent XML document enclosed by an 'svg' element.
>
>    In SVG Tiny 1.2 each SVG document fragment must not contain nested
> 'svg' elements - nested 'svg' elements are unsupported elements.
>
> Please let us know shortly if  this does not address your concerns.

This does not address my concerns, for two reasons:

1)  From this text, I can't tell what the SVG document fragment is in the
original markup I sent in my original comment.

2)  The third paragraph here sounds like a restriction on authors.  If an author
screws up and creates nested 'svg' elements, what will the SVG document fragment
be?  It still needs to be well-defined for the parts of the spec that reference
it to make sense....

-Boris