Re: SVG12: editable design

Hello www-svg,

> This text is part of "10.13 Text selection and clipboard operations".
> I don't see how it belongs there, it does not discuss text selection
> in any way. From the text above I also don't understand when this
> would occur, when is "the text of an editable element" "edited"?
> Please use more appropriate language and put this text in a section it
> belongs to.

We agree and have moved this text so that the description of flattening
clearly forms part of the discussion on editing.

Perhaps we misunderstand "when is "the text of an editable element"
"edited"?" but we believe that the paragraph starting "To start editing"
fully describes this.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead