How to handle SVG event without JSVGCanvas. Thanks a lot

From: comlong zhao <comlong@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 03:23:18 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hello:

Excuse me to trouble you. I am student doing a SVG project about the batik.
By the help of Thomas DeWeese, I know how to get the BufferedImages of SVG
animation. But a problem left to me is how to change the GVT tree by a mouse
event. My project is to show the SVG file on the Java3D object which only
supports BufferedImages. So I can not use the methods of JSVGCanvas. Now, I
could transform the mouse event to the class which does all about SVG, and I
could call one method, and I tried many ways, but I failed. I really do not
know how to get the new BufferedImages. It is very important to my thesis,
and if you have a littler free time, please gives me a help. Thank you very
much.

 I attached my code and the SVG file I used. I changed a few code of the
original SVG file named 3D.svg. Now the 3D.svg has the event function and
could work well on JSVGCanvas.

Sincerely
long

3D.svg