Re: [SVGMobile12] SVGPath

Hi Tim,

On Jan 25, 2006, at 21:42, T Rowley wrote:
> SVGPath only contains methods for adding absolute segments.  It
> takes very little code to add the corresponding relative methods,
> and could add convenience for content developers.  Why were they
> omitted?

At the very beginning of the uDOM's design, every method that was not
strictly necessary was pulled, and this is a remainder of decisions
made then. Were we to design this interface today, we would likely
support the relative methods, however at this late stage we are
reluctant to make changes that only concern developer convenience. It
is likely that we will add these in 1.3 however.

Thank you very much for your thorough review, please let us know
shortly if this does not address your concerns,

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist