------------------------------------

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:47:43 +0100
To: "Jon Ferraiolo" <jonf@adobe.com>
Cc: "Jean-Claude Dufourd" <jcdufourd@gmail.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>

* Jon Ferraiolo wrote:
>Therefore, here are answers to your questions:

It's not clear from your response what, if anything, has been changed in
the document in order to ensure that other readers would not run into
the same problems. Could you elaborate on the changes that have been
made? I would recommend to answer questions either by pointing out why
the Working Group thinks the specification is perfectly clear and no
change is needed, or which changes have been made.