Re: SVG12: inconsistent/undefined data types

Dear Björn,

On Dec 27, 2005, at 23:58, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> I don't see a definition for e.g. "<XML-Name>" or "<LanguageIDs>",
> these
> don't link to a definition either as I requested and some entries
> still
> have strange entries, e.g. stroke-dasharray is said to take a
> "'<string>'" which would seem to be the literal value "<string>" which
> is not actually allowed for the property.

The draft now lists and defines all the used types in the datatypes
section, and they are consistently referred to.

Thank you for your excellently detailed review, and please let us
know shortly if this answer does not address your concerns.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist