Google pages

From: Rick <graham.rick@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:03:56 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org

Google is starting a new service, google pages.

Google pages don't have a facility to insert SVG images into content.
I can see this service becoming mainstream as most things Google does
do.  It would be nice if SVG could be a part of that space.

Please help me convince them to change this this by suggesting to
Google that they target support for SVG images, or complaining loudly
on any forum available to you.

Specifically, the problem is that I an upload an SVG image, but it
will not appear in the image selection dialog that appears when the
user is trying to insert image content by hand.

There is no way to edit the source at this time.

So, it wouldn't be a big problem for them to change this, given the impetus.

http://graham.rick.googlepages.com/home

--
Cheers!
Rick