Re: [SVGMobile12] SVGT12-207: Incorrect computed value for 'audio-level'

Hello www-svg,

 Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> 'audio-level': The current definition would result in the volume
> getting progressively quieter the more nested the element was (since
> inheritance is based on the computed value). The current definition of
> computed value is probably intended to be the definiton of the _used_
> value; the computed value should be the specified value.
>
> Please correct the definition of this computed value.

Thanks for your comment. We agree, and have changed the definition of
the computed value as you suggest.

While we were at it, after some discussion we relaxed the restriction on
allowed values, so that children can now be louder than their parents.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG